The Executive Coaching Package is a 6-Month, 12-Session, custom-designed to achieve breakthroughs in leadership mindset, impact, and effectiveness, as well as a focus on personal achievements and milestones.
Through the Executive Coaching program, you will:
- Explore your leadership tendencies, your personality and your work environment.
- Review the assumptions, beliefs and attitudes, examining the various factors that contribute to your leadership effectiveness.
- Identify obstacles that impede your leadership capability and determine how you can maximize your capacity to exercise personal and business leadership
Six (6) Month Executive Coaching Package
The Executive Coaching Package is a 6-Month, 12-Session Program designed to grow strong, effective leaders who are essential in today’s nonprofit sector.
The journey begins by increasing your awareness of self and others. Your coach will guide you through exercises designed to improve interpersonal relationships, build on your personal strengths, uncover your core values, identify limiting beliefs, and create an inspiring vision. Your vision will lead you to set goals with clear measurable outcomes. Coaching will support you in achieving your goals through accountability, action and learning.
Phase One – Laying the Foundation
Discovery and Designing the Alliance
The program begins by looking at where you are now in your career and your life. You will explore what is going well and what needs attention. You will powerfully design the alliance with your coach to create an environment for you to be successful.
Uncovering Your Values & Limiting Beliefs
When you honor your values you feel a sense of resonance and fulfillment in your work. You will complete an exercise to clarify your core values with your coach. Once you know your core values, you will have clearer guideposts in making decisions. You will also learn techniques to help your direct reports uncover and share their core values. You will also identify some habitual mind patterns (known as “Saboteurs”) that work against you and your values.
Increasing Your Relationship Awareness
Managing relationships may well be the single most important challenge that leaders face. You will work with your coach to discover your motivations and behaviors that impact how you lead. And, by understanding why you behave as you do, you will learn how to influence others who think, behave and communicate differently from you.
Creating a Compelling Vision
When you articulate a powerful vision it sets your direction. From there, you can set goals and choose actions from a place of inspiration and energy. Your coach will guide you through visualizations will allow you to explore the lasting impact you want to make in your career.
With a compelling vision in place, you are ready to set goals with clear measurable outcomes. With your coach, you will identify what is most urgent and important for you and your team and organization right now. You will also learn how to capture important (but not urgent) things that you are not getting to.
Phase Two – Achieving Your Goals
You now have a foundation of learning about yourself and others. From this place, you and your team will focus on achieving the goals that are most important to your organization’s success. Coaching is designed to provide the accountability, action, and learning that you need to grow your leadership, motivate your team, and achieve results that transform your organization.
BUTTON CLICK HERE FOR A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION (Calendly Link)
Leaders of teams, groups and organizations can maximize their team’s potential if they dedicate themselves to gaining insight and understanding about group dynamics and processes in order to develop their team to achieve.
We see it every day: Organizations that consistently underachieve and fail to live up to expectations, even though they have highly talented, well-paid individuals, and solid resources. Often the leaders of these organizations are accomplished people with tremendous skills, but they lack insight, understanding and training on some key leadership and team-building principles and interpersonal dynamics that can unleash their team’s potential.
Team / Group Coaching benefits organizations by:
- Improving processes that increase cooperation, coordination, productivity and overall teamwork
- Better managing and resolving conflict and improving team cohesion through serious team-building efforts
- Uncovering or restoring team “chemistry” by showing individuals how to bond and work together for a shared purpose
- Resolving leadership challenges so that leaders can be effective and can concentrate more on success strategies and less on personality conflicts
This flagship course is going to be a valuable and practical resource for you and the group training format will provide additional education and accountability for you to leverage on your success journey.
Why will you LOVE this course?
- You will understand how you can intentionally design your best life.
- You will leave with a tremendous confidence boost, knowing that you are in the drivers seat of your future.
- You will have the tools and resources to effectively apply what you’ve learned.
- You will be armed with the knowledge on how to decide what will affect you and what will not.
- You will have an exciting and powerful game plan for the rest of your life!
- You will be together in a group coaching/training program for added accountability and discussion.
We create organizational effectiveness, focusing on facilitating change, creating innovative solutions, and establishing a lasting culture of ongoing learning and development.
Consultation is offered for a host of additional business and organizational needs, such as:
- Strategic planning
- Organizational Values Workshops
- Facilitating and managing successfully through transitions
- Achieving organizational purpose and alignment
- Improved group dynamics and teamwork effectiveness
We offer customized assessments designed for people who lead, manage, or influence others and who are ready to significantly advance their development.
These assessments often serve as the first step in making a transformation through providing detailed and accurate information regarding people and their environments, where they stand today and how to achieve the ideal vision for tomorrow.
Organizations and individuals can use these assessments to:
- Determine how to engage and mobilize employees to achieve optimum performance
- Facilitate team building and increase team effectiveness by identifying the dynamics of individual and group interactions
- Identify employees with high potential for leadership
- Cultivate leadership within individuals by teaching them to develop the self
- Develop a personal leadership plan for improving leadership skills and strategies
You can connect your assessments with your Key Performance Indicators and determine the strengths and development needs of your employees. You will no longer have to assess irrelevant competencies and collect data you basically don’t need. Secondly, you pay exactly for what you use. With traditional vendors, you have to measure a predetermined number of dimensions and you have to pay for the full assessment no matter if you need it or not. Another, and perhaps even more important implication is that you also have to put your candidates through extensive and unnecessary testing. Furthermore, you can create your own design and content for your reports.
Make the most of your Board or Administrative Retreat by teaming up with Progress Partners Professionals.
Our team of trained professionals will meet with you and key members of your group, working with you to determine a vision, purpose and agenda for your retreat. With engaging activities that will challenge your members to think and act like a leader, you retreat will inspire leadership development and help you maximize your investment in “leadership capital.” We don’t merely offer superficial consultation; we roll up our sleeves and interact with your team members to do the difficult work necessary to resolve conflict and move toward lasting improvement that includes greater long-term teamwork and leadership.
Following are sample activities we tackle through our board retreat services:
- Developing or editing a mission, vision, and strategic plan
- Creating goals and a plan for accountability
- Increasing teamwork and group cohesion
- Improving interpersonal relations
- Developing leadership skills
- Working through tension and conflict—issues that limit your success
- Engaging and challenging participants to improve their efficiency and productivity